Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Grease Fire in Morganton, NC


Cooking fires are the leading cause of home fires in the United States, so the above home is only one example of many. When a tenant left food on the stove... READ MORE



Residential Fire in Connelly Springs, NC


A grease fire caused smoke and fire damage in the kitchen at a home in Connelly Springs, NC. Multiple belongings were damaged, but we took those off-s... READ MORE



Valdese Kitchen Flare-Up


Fire damaged this kitchen in a Valdese property caused by a faulty microwave oven. The slightly scooped cabinets can be salvaged with a good cleaning and refini... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Morganton Home


Fire damage at this Morganton house started as a grease fire. As the before photo depicts, there was soot and smoke damage throughout the house. The kitchen req... READ MORE



Fire Damage - Morganton


Fire damage at this Morganton, NC home became so hot that it burned clear through the roof. Before any restoration or reconstruction, this project presented a h... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Morganton Kitchen


Fire damage in this Morganton kitchen created a tremendous mess on the property and unwanted disruption to the homeowner’s lives. SERVPRO understands how these ... READ MORE