Recent Before & After Photos

Moldy and Contaminated Shirt from Flood Waters


Flood waters are often highly contaminated, which is why it's always a good idea to avoid them when possible. But after Hurricane Florence devastated many commu... READ MORE



Grease Fire in Morganton, NC


Cooking fires are the leading cause of home fires in the United States, so the above home is only one example of many. When a tenant left food on the stove... READ MORE



Water Damage in Burke County Fire Department


It might seem ironic, but not even your local fire department is immune to disaster. One such fire department in Burke County recently suffered from water ... READ MORE



Mold Growth in Morganton, NC Home


When moist, stagnant air remains undisturbed for a period of time, it often leads to mold growth. This is the case in the above photos, where mold began growing... READ MORE



Frozen Pipe Burst in Morganton, NC


A local church in Morganton, NC suffered water damage after an extended freeze during the winter! A pipe burst in the building and damaged 2 carpeted classrooms... READ MORE



Rains Flood Home in Morganton, NC


It isn't usually at the top of our mind, but heavy rains can cause significant damage. This was the case for one home in Morganton, NC. Rain ran into half of a ... READ MORE



Busted Water Line at Morganton, NC Church


Water damage is the last thing a church wants to worry about, but that was unfortunately the reality for a local church in Morganton, NC. Due to a busted water ... READ MORE



Sewage Backup in Valdese, NC


When sewage backs up and floods your bathroom, it's a good idea to call SERVPRO, and that's exactly what this customer did. Because sewage is a biohazard, it mu... READ MORE



Toilet Leak in Morganton, NC Home


Toilet-based water damage can lead to some very expensive mitigation work. In this case, the toilet leaked and flooded a customer's bathroom while they were on ... READ MORE



Residential Fire in Connelly Springs, NC


A grease fire caused smoke and fire damage in the kitchen at a home in Connelly Springs, NC. Multiple belongings were damaged, but we took those off-s... READ MORE