About SERVPRO of Burke County
Randy S. & Kim A. Williams
Owners of SERVPRO of Burke County
SERVPRO of Burke County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Burke County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Burke County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Burke County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Burke County Chamber of Commerce
- Morganton Downtown Development Association
- Burke County Home Builders Association
- Red Cross Ready Program